REHAU SHUTTER SYSTEMS
SHUTTER BOX AND STITCH ELEMENTS FOR NEW AND OLD CONSTRUCTIONS
With REHAU Shutter Systems, fully organized windows, which have the functions of sun proof, theft proof and field of view protection, are created. Shutter boxes provide the features of heat insulation required by the last DIN norms. Shutter profiles practiced in the system are not only functional about reserving doors and windows from external factors but also they are esthetic and innovative.
MULTI-DIRECTIONAL SHUTTER BOX TO BE USED IN NEW AND OLD CONSTRUCTIONS
REHAU Comfort-Design Plus provides you to renovate your old construction or various facilities in new constructions. Thanks to its parted structures, shutter boxes of 155 mm and 195 mm can be practiced in old constructions and with its high volume, shutter boxes of 245 mm can be practiced in long windows and doors, especially in new constructions.
• It is convenient with the wood frequently used in the market, PVC and aluminum window systems
• It is designed with frame width of 58-90 mm
• Heat insulation: U < 0,85 W/m²K
• Sound insulation: Sound Insulation Class up to 4
• There are boxes of 155, 195 and 245 mm
• 155 mm shutter box up to 1,5 m element height
• 195 and 245 mm shutter box up to 2,7 m element height
• Box of 245 mm with underside changing cover when desired to change
• There are options of equipment with belt, handle or electricity.
• With the color of white
• Various colors by means of wood and uni-decor
• Correct solution in new and old constructions up to height of 2,7 m
• There is integrated mosquito protection for the boxes of 195 mm and 245 mm (made of light-transmitting, airtight fiber)
• There is a changing cover opening from underside when desired in the boxes of 245 mm and in this way, the inside and outside can be cleaned.
• Holey level profile throws out the moisture.